science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: Insinuation (VOCAB)
date: Wednesday, 21 November 2007
time:00:18
- Mukkadimah -

I would say, this shouldn't be a BIG word for you all. It solely means "an unpleasant suggestion of hint to either prompt someone to do something, or indirectly commands a person to perform a task, evil - naturally. (Just to add on to your vocab).

- Preface -

I would say I have been temperamental lately. Probably not in the sense of getting flared up and explode in class, but probably I was being either lost or somehow long-winded. Aging, I guess... XD.

- Memoirs -

A year with you guys have been been exciting and challenging. Knowing that some of your brains exceed the high mentality of certain scientists (I exaggerated, and the scientists? They failed..), I know I was about to face a bunch of answer-thirsty students. 36 of them, with an additional Monica Tilbrooke Adelaide. Gosh, added onto my shock and tense.

Rather afirmingly, I knew you guys were an independent bunch; for without having to pressure you, you'd do your work accordingly, carrying out tasks promptly (APART FROM SWEEPING THE FLOOR - Merci, Ming Keat). Then again, certain number of you do not have the sense belonging in this WUNNERFUL class. Our class is filled with the positive vibes (Erm... The Principal, The A. Principal, The A. Principal HEM, and the ever-alarming Pn. Lai...) Basically all GOOD and cest' magnifique educators! Including myself (ehem, clearing my throat).

Your success in writing in this blog, contributing to the blog, building replicas as well as presenting all my tedious projects have proved that you fit the bill to be the next astronauts. Aiks.. Wrong phrase. Let me rephrase. You have proven to be able to manage yourselves well. I applaud you for these. I hope you will continue to be committed to your schedules and be ever prompt and astute in whatever you do. Do not EVER EVER have the mentality of "I'm not ready" or "He First!" or "SHE first!" or "THEY FIRST!!~" in life. Being the next to the first is never a good thing. I am not saying this to point out that I am perfect or I am better. But we are all learning.

I have learnt a lot of things from you as well. That kids from your respected families are indeed the luckiest of all. Most of all have all you wanted, desired and wished for. I see the joy and the astounding comfort carved on your faces. Be contented that you have wonderful parents, siblings, and friends around you. Be appreciative of everyone that helps you. Your teachers and friends, your family and your relatives. Only the people who appreciates will be appreaciated in the end.

Second of which I have learnt. Majority of you (born in the year of the goat in the chinese zodiac) are hard workers. (like me... hahaha). Smart and intelligent, sociable and likable. Willing to work hard. Be thankful that you have these characteristics. Use this gift properly and I know, and I forsee some of the greatest success in you. I have taught a few Science 1 classes in a row, and I know what I see in you.

Some of you are willing to go for extra lessons. Languages, musics, arts yada yada yada... These are such ever-encouraging activities. Good. Keep them up!~

I wish you the best in your SPM next year. Remember what I said. Be in the Science 1 class with a SCIENCE 1 mentality. You have to work for your success in this world. Aim for the A's. Most of you have achieved them. Some of you are on the right track, but slowing down, catching your breaths. And some of you, you stopped; panting and gasping for breath. No matter what it is, you have to ensure you excel in SPM!

I hope to work with you again next year. ^_^

Been a pleasure this year!~

Your 4 Science 1 form teacher
BOBZ


posted by science1blog.
comment? / top