science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: Re-entering the zone...
date: Friday, 18 January 2008
time:21:15
I guess I should start by saying welcome back to school too all fellow 5 sn 1 studs....As you all already know this is our final year in our dear Tebrau Sec (Which is both good and bad by the way).. But whatever that happens in the future well it's not our main concern now is it..

Alritie then, this is already the end of the third week in school but sadly we still have to go to school tomorrow (sat btw) which we are so so very reluctant to go..I mean don't we all just want to have a day where we can finally sleep longer?

This year's teacher line up can be said as a completely new change...I don't know about other people but just let me what I personally think...

OK first we got Mr. Bob..
Undoubtedly the whole class favourite teacher.Unfortunately for him, he is the zoo keeper again for this year..And to him no personal comments because we are already used to his style of teaching and I guess we already know him too well..

Bm teacher..
Didn't make a very good impression on his first entry to the class...He went on talking some wtv(whatever) stuff in his first lesson..But surprisingly he's a very good teacher when he started teaching...If this continues I think BM would be a sure A1 subject for our class..

M.Math...
The same teacher again but she is giving birth soon...So that means we are going to have a new teacher very very soon...It's weird isn't it I mean she never did finish teaching us for a year..She began teaching us almost mid way last year and change to a trainee teacher soon..This year she's gonna give birth..Maybe it's all fated...

A.Math...
Eh well I guess I don't need to say much because we all already have a rough perception on how he is..Let me just put it simply by saying he's our new bullet train teacher..

Islam and Bc..
Obviously I have no idea...so those talking up the sub plz fill this part up!TQ!

EST..
Ah the subject we are all quite reluctant to take...But it is a compulsory subject for us science class..What a pain.. And gosh the essay is like super hard to write..7elaborations for a single point..We must all read up more..And as for the teacher we all already know..Rite?

Sejarah..
The most dreaded subject of all...I don't really like our current teacher's way of teaching...How I wish Pn. Woo could teach us this year..But it's just not possible as she had already went for studying last year...

Moral...
Ok as we all know there is already a very bad impression of us on her and vise versa her on us..And we all would really hope to have our last year teacher back..But anyway we are stuck with this so let just cross our finger and pray..If we are lucky we might be able to finich the year smoothly...

Physics...
I think we've got the only teacher who can teach physics in the whole school.. But then again maybe not...But well i couldn't think of any teacher we can switch to..so we'll have to make do with Mr. Teo...

Bio and Chem..
Both teachers are relatively miles better if we are to compare with last year's teacher..Not to say last year's teacher are bad.. But just better...

PJ teacher..
OK i only know for the guys but the teacher is good..Last year's teacher was good too..But anyway the change is ok..and for the girls I think they are enjoying their Pj period more now?

OK so that concludes the teacher line up..(in any of the written work above offends anyone it is not done on purpose and neither does the writer has any ill will towards anyone or what so ever)

Lastly I would like to congratulate our DEARRRRRRRRRRR friend TAN MING KEAT for being the moniter again for the year 2008! Let us give him a round of applause and may he be efficient in doing the class chores...Xp

And so concludes my entry..
May the year 2008 be better than 2007!..
Cheers!


posted by science1blog.
comment? / top