science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: Zoo or Library?
date: Saturday, 26 January 2008
time:17:28
I can’t believe I heard some wardens said that Science 1 students, that’s us, have attitude problem. Furthermore they said we are arrogant, noisy and disrespectful, what is that all about? What do they expect from a zoo anyway? Honestly, you don’t call it a zoo when its occupants are freaking quiet, from what I know that is what you call a library.

For goodness sake, I, as one sick cow and one summoned from hell chicken think that it was so inappropriate, which is for the sake of clean and vulgar free blog is an understatement. What do the wardens honestly expect from us? Sit in class blank faced looking and listening to their 'waste of our time' talk which even a 5 years old boy could read from the books provided to them.

Shesh and you call those things teaching? Even birds teach a better lesson. Aeroplanes and aerodynamics who do you think thought us all that, humans? The worst part of all birds never got paid, eaten maybe, but never got a pay check. See we animals can be a better teacher than those pay check receiver. Don’t get me started on what cows and chickens teach.

I think we need some spanking new wardens that are capable of cleaning our sh*t filled cage. The ones we have now, most of it that is, not only didn’t do their jobs but they piled up stacks upon stacks of bull sh*ts that we had to scream and shout to tell them that they annoy the animal out of us.

I think we should all unite and join drama competition.

HAHA!

Insults intended, jokes as dessert. If you think all of this insulting and unprofessionally complain to some ignorant b*****d, guess what I’ll say: VIVA INTERNET BABY!

Note: I heard all of this last week from undisclosed wardens who wish to keep their nose out of our sh*t filled zoo. Pity our lovely duck. He had been bombarded by third grade wardens, I send my condolence sympathy.


posted by Ikki
comment? / top