science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: YamNee and WeiHong's B'dae
date: Sunday, 16 March 2008
time:14:33


For what happened before and after the celebrated party. See the previous post.
Since its raining and I can’t find a single reason to not post this post earlier I guess I try to be more efficient eh?


After all the ‘short’ waiting and ticket buying, we went downstairs to the Food Court for the Party. If there is anything harder than herding 22 people to a place, it would be herding 22 different animals to move in one direction. Mr Bobby told me that it would be better if there was some sort of tour guide for us, which I told him we have and it is KC but he wasn’t there, at least not until later.

When we reached the food court it kinda difficult for us to find a place enough to fit all of us since the food court it self is kinda full (well of course it is lunch time!). But the girls manage to find a pretty big spot way at the corner of the food court with purple as the wall colour, it cannot be any better huh? Some of us went away afterward hunting for last minute presents or taking their presents.

But as soon as we were there, its photo galore and trust me we looked like a bunch of sakai kids that never been to public area in their entire life! Well truthfully I thought we looked much worse since I can’t stand public area. Soo Qing told me to take pictures for the day but since I wasn’t that good at taking them in the end she took it all herself haha. But that was before I took pictures of my cute lil model
:


the thing have like a horn on his head and he like BANG!
Ee Leng: Damn it why he told me this story again


ehehehehe XP


the lion cat and the cat

Dennis, well known for his abusive actions against Ee Leng was finally caught on photo as an evidence of his mistress abuse, wait till your wife see this XD



Lunch was as monotonous as ever.


so cutee~


i dunno about you but this pic kinda grossed me out

Dennis was mad at me for changing his name from Dennis to Penis. But it was freaking hilarious. For those who dunno, one day the dentist wanted to check our name for those who haven’t hand over their dental record. He gave us a piece of small paper listing the names. So, since I was called I got curious and peered over YS shoulder when he was reading and saw that the dentist spelt Dennis name as Denis Tan. So childishly with my pencil I drew one small, and really not that readable, tail under the D which when the dentist read it, he said ‘MANA PENIS TAN?’ I, we, was like roaring with laughter afterward and the dentist face was like what harm had I wrought? But that’s the extent of it we are buddies eh?

For lunch, Mr Bob bought a double helping of chicken rice for 5 of us which only 2 of us managed to finish it all. Ironically, when eating, he said: we should make sure there isn’t single rice grain left in our bowl when eating then something about Chinese superstition that was drowned under the sounds in the Food Court. I was like “ok since he said like that I might as well clean up my plate”. Then when I look over his plate it was like rice grain all over. Talk about useless teaching.
We were then up for another photo galore until they decided its time for the present giving.

Start with the Wei Hong

fear me i am the fearless kisame! eh?where is my samehada???

Then Yam Nee


yay my humonguos kitty!!!

Then finally it’s the cake thing stuff XD. The cake was special cause instead of Yam Nee and Wei Hong its Kitty and Shark (their respective species). I wonder if I played a part in this.



I was really, and I really mean it, really 'paiseh' singing Happy Birthday amidst the staring of half the food court. Not because I was the odd one (half of the food court might just as well thought: why in the world there is one Malay amidst the sea of Chinese there) but because its, for crying out loud, a public place! At least I wasn’t the only one feeling so.
Afterward, they started the wishing before the blowing the candle which was stuck weirdly on the cake. Both of them kena head bang.




then they blew the candle



The cake cutting ceremony was accompanied by the marriage song (what was it again?)
And the rest goes on like a marriage ceremony XD.



The cake was stupendous and extreamly delicious especially the cream because it is kinda my fave flavour but I only manage a bite because Mr. Bob was anxious to leave the food court. Since you see the cake practically covered in so much cream they took up all the cream at the side of the cake and start cream attack people. All of it was KC idea


first victim

However hard I tried not to be creamed in the end Michelle creamed my face as revenge because I don’t wan to take picture with her. RAWR no picture of it lucky me.

I went downstairs with Duckie to MPH afterward to check on his obsession with Access. Then afterward to the movie. And that pretty much concluded the whole day. oh cancel the part where i got into another fight with duckie on the way home.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAM NEE AND WEI HONG


posted by Ikki
comment? / top