science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: ~Reply for downstair~
date: Sunday, 27 April 2008
time:00:08
I am sorry if I offended whoever offended , n I really don't mean that ...

Ok ... then here's my opinions from me ... not the other animals ...

I truely feel sorry when I object that design because I don't want to leave any regrets after paying 20+ bucks for a thing that I will leave it in the cupboard for the rest of my life ... If you want to know the reasons , well ... I shall state it here ...
The design is truely nice but ''From My Perspective'', it is too cute to put it on my shoulder... for example, let girls wear Power Rangers shirt and go to CS for a movie ... will you girls agree to do that ???
And I ''wish'' to have a design that is UNIsexual ( such as purple or choc or pinky??? ) as long as the large portion can accept it .
***I am not rejecting sys's design but if ok, count me out then A-ok mah !!! Pls T.T don't let me be the bad ass spoiling your mood ... Even I am not buying, it doesn't mean that God will punish you or Abdullah will kick your ass ...
And !!! It is impossible to make a thing that can please everyone (such as my mum says Lamborghini Gallardo looks like Proton Gen-2 T.T ) so just don't give a damn at what I have done.... Sorry again ....

Bye bye


posted by science1blog.
comment? / top