science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: Clever Boy
date: Sunday, 21 September 2008
time:14:52
A random forwarded email from Jie Miin.
I bet this boy is smarter than all of you



A first-grade teacher, Ms Anna (Age 22) was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked the boy, 'what is your problem?'

The boy answered, 'I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!’

Ms Anna had enough. She took the boy to the principal's office. While the boy waited at the reception of the office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was.

The principal told Ms Anna he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. The boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: 'What is 3 x 3?'
Boy: '9'.
Principal: 'What is 6 x 6?'
Boy: '36'.

So it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know The Principal looks at Ms Anna and tells her, 'I think Boy can go to the third-grade.'
Ms Anna says to the principal, 'I have some of my own questions, can I ask him?' The principal and Boy both agree.

Ms Anna asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?
Boy: after a moment 'Legs.'
Ms Anna: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'
Boy: 'Pockets.’
Ms Anna: 'What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid'?
Boy: 'Coconut'.
Ms Anna: 'What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky'?

The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge.






Boy: 'Bubblegum'.






Ms Anna: 'What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs'?

The principal's eyes open really wide again and before he could stop the answer..





Boy: 'Shake hands'.






Ms Anna: 'Now, I will ask some who am I sort of questions, ok?





Boy
: 'Yep.'






Ms Anna: 'You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.





Boy
: 'A tent'.





Ms Anna: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first.

The Principal was looking restless and a bit tense He took one large Vodka peg.






Boy
: 'Wedding Ring'






Ms Anna: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.





Boy
: Nose.





Ms Anna: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with quiver.





Boy
: Arrow.






Ms Anna: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?





Boy
: Firetruck.






Ms Anna
: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if you don't get it you have to use your hand.





Boy
: Fork.






Ms Anna
: What is it that all men have one of, it's longer on some men than on others, the pope does not use his, and a man gives it to his wife after they are married?




Boy
: Surname.






Ms Anna
: What part of the man has no bones but has muscles, lots of veins and loves pumping?








Boy
:'Heart'.

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher:
'Send this boy to Stanford University; I myself got all the answers wrong'.


posted by Ikki
comment? / top