science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: class gathering...
date: Sunday, 31 May 2009
time:10:07
yo there!!! Haha...

yesterday's gathering was sure a blast!!

I don't really know what to write about yesterday..but I do hope that others that went out yesterday would help me fill in the missing parts about yesterday's gathering..
Thanks le!! XD

eerm...I really suck at posting so...
I guess I'll just post the pics I got can le...
Haha...
So please do help me fill in words part..
anyone will do..
haha

*smile!!!
nice teeth!!






engagement in Kim Gary
see the handphone...
it's the marriage guy...
the one that says "are u willing to take blah..blah..."
then u answer : "Yes, I do"
that guy...Haha.....now very modern le...


group photo in front of Padini


posted by pHiLLips oNg
comment? / top