science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: My Life at Singapore
date: Monday, 25 May 2009
time:19:53
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC


Ello, haha ....

I have been staying at Singapore for 1 and a half month , forgive me for this late post ...
cos I was not in the right mood ... yeah ...
It takes some time for me to adapt well in this whole new environment , I wished that i was an amphibian ... so i didn't have to bother where I was .




Oh right ... I shall talk about my life here...

Erm ... I sleep, I slack , I play , I jump , I climb , I jog , I exercise, I run , I shout .

Maybe , all these words can describe what I have done here at Singapore, i have a bunch of good classmates here .

They joke , they play hard , they shout loud , they say lame lame jokes .

It's good to have such classmates ,instead of those nerds with books placed right on their nose or those selfish XXX with cocky face (I did see those people) .

Haha ... ok ok

here's some pictures i took here ....

I wore this shirt for a simply stupid donation day .

Nice ??? There's a LOVE on the shirt ....

but sadly , the whole class did not do our job properly , we end up watching movie "Seventeen Again" .... on 16th April ...

This is my room ... spacious + neat ... but not anymore ... haha

My breakfast for almost every weekday ----> Gardenia + Milo

I am staying at my aunt's place , n this is the Living Room.
Cable TV is available , DISCOVERY TURBO !!! NICE

Another angle of view for my room ....



Ok ... finished introducing my living place ...
Now, I wanna show you some pictures i took at school ...

The very first week I entered this school , I was learning in Milling laboratory .

I was very panic as this is my first time , I turn the switch clumsily , but the machine is not moving . I turned harder ,trying to switch it on ....

Eventually ...

I broke it ... the switch is broken ...

Oh Yeah man ... a vandal from Malaysia was at Singapore Poly ...
haha ... anyway ... take it easy ... I didn't mean it ...

This is the picture of that machine ... haha
" Machine Under Service"


Of Course , I am not staying in the lab all the time .

Here's some pictures of my classmates ...

*they are nuts


Nicknamed JKP , he is from Permas Jaya Strait Views Condominium !!!

Now , i can hitchhike his car back to home ... so happy ...

Some pictures i have taken in School's canteen ...




Saw the man in red ??? he is one of my classmates neh ... very handsome ...
and the girl sitting in front of the red-shirt man is also my classmate...
One of the two girls in my class....
And sadly ... the guy with half a body in the picture ... is ... a weirdo ...
acting gayish all the time ...



Ya , this is one of my classroom ... very well facilitated ...
and as you can see ... we slack ALL ... THE ... TIME ....


After talking bout my study places ...

now ... i wanna show u my exercise place ....







Rock Climbing Gym ...




There are vertical , 15 degrees , 30 degrees and 45 degrees wall ...

vary in grades ... n the rock climbers are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...
fit body ...


ok ... i think that's all from me ...

I think I will take more pictures and upload it ...


Say Cheez ...



And :


~Goodluck for Jane , Wengshan and Sooqing who are moving to KL ...

~Goodluck for Kaiyao , Susan , Weihong , Kelvin and Jingshun , who are having hardship studying at Singapore ...

~Goodluck for Rachel Ng, Yamnee and Kienhong ,who are studying at Form 6 (Study hard !!! 4.0 is not that hard .... ooops )

~and long long time no news from Penang Matirk students... have they gone missing in Penang ??? Tsunami again ???

~N for those who are studying at Sunway JB ... study hard !!! Dont make SMKST embarrassed ...

~N for those who are studying at KL (Kim , Weekian , Karwei n Eric) ... do take care of yourselves ... KL is not a place of safety neh ... be careful ...

~For Nilai dwellers , Siow Siow n Miin Miin ... i know these sound disgusting ... but study harder !!! cos you two can't ponteng like 5 SN 1 anymore ...





Oh yeah ... just like what Karwei says ... "looks like the seperation begins ..."
I think this will happen and in fact this is happening ...

I just hope that we can keep in touch ... ( not Mingkeat's style )
Keep everyone updated ... then ... we will be still together ...

Bye ...


posted by yeKGuo
comment? / top