science1blog.


profile

welcome to science1blog. stay for while

ads




chatbox

friends
friend @ SMKST WEBSITE
friend @ Ikki
friend @ Kar Wei
friend @ Kelvin Chin
friend @ Kimmy
friend @ Ming Wei
friend @ Rachel Lim
friend @ Wee Kian
friend @ Yek Guo
friend @ Yee Siang
friend @ Cynthia
friend @ 5 Science 2
friend @ ijconvent-5science3 2008
friend @ 4 Science 1 2009


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
title: CS COLLEGE
date: Friday, 7 August 2009
time:01:08
Yo, it is my 1st time post something in this blog...quite nervous xD
anyway i will try my best !

Lately, the H1N1 is throughout in our school ( previous). And from wat I heard was most of the teachers and students who sick must wear mask !! OMG...Let wish we get faster get rid of H1N1.

By the way, I noticed that many classmate had future their study long ago right? Well, me too, at the 8th July 2009. Um...the very early morning of that day, I wake up at about 7:00am, after all the preparation, I take bus to City Square ( as my college is just up there ). At around 9:00am, a indian women came and tell us into the classroom. Well, guess what? All indians in the classroom haha...After that, we started our lessons.We end our class at about 10:30am. Fast eh ??

The next day, I go to my college as usual. Then, when i reach there, the people in charge ask me wait since that the teachers haven't come yet. As the time past, it was already 9:15am !! Then only the people in charge tell me that the teacher won't come for class today without any reason.

Then the situation of the next few days almost the same. So in total, me only had 3 classes in 3 weeks. Luckily, I had decided to change my college already. So it doesn't matter now.

Well, what I want to inform guys is, always think carefully first before doing some important decisions!

And below is some picture I search in internet. Well, actually I was requested by somebody to do so xD



posted by science1blog.
comment? / top